Gransnet forums

Technology

Photos on your iPad

(5 Posts)
mrsmopp Tue 07-Jan-14 16:46:45

Yes, I can delete them from photo stream or camera roll, no problem.
But the photos I've taken with my camera, put the card in my PC, saved them and synced them to the iPad - these I can't delete. If I click on the photo it comes up on the screen but no delete option there.
Maybe the app needs updating..

dollie Tue 07-Jan-14 09:34:05

i often delete pictures from my ipad its easy...just click on the picture you want to delete and a tiny bin pops up at the bottom on the right side of screen...click on the bin and a little window pops up 'delete photo'

Humbertbear Tue 07-Jan-14 09:27:38

I use photogenic to edit my photos but not sure why you think photos can't be deleted from iPad without connecting to computer. I must have Mis- understood you.
What annoys me is that when you put photos into albums you still have to keep them in camera roll.

tanith Mon 06-Jan-14 18:31:20

It can be done mrsmopp take a look here..

www.wikihow.com/Delete-Pictures-on-an-iPad

mrsmopp Mon 06-Jan-14 17:14:51

I have saved a lot of photos on my iPad because it's an easy way to show them to friends. But does anyone use the app iPhoto? I would like to be able to edit the photos. Also it's a pest that photos on the iPad can't be deleted. I think you have to delete them on the laptop first then synchronise it all, such a nuisance. I love my iPad and use it a lot but it's not perfect by any means.