A couple of years ago I was sitting eating my supper on a tray on my lap and watching TV. I had just started to eat when Tara came bouncing through the cat flap with a takeaway and sat on the floor beside me crunching this pesky mouse! Luckily there was only the liver for me to clear up. Not my best supper.
I've never worked out how my big bruiser of a cat - who only just gets his tum through the cat flap - managed to get an adult rabbit through it and let it loose in the kitchen. Cue lots of rabbit stalking with tea towels and an angry cat scratching at the other side of the door to get back in.
phoenix have just perused Your household is as bonkers as mine! I have fond memories of my kitten bringing a wood pigeon (the size of a small planet) in through the catflap and the ensuing snowstorm of feathers that floated dementedly throughout the house!
I hope he didn't charge you for an up-to-date version of Word.
My new laptop (four years ago) had a sampler version of Word 2010, which self-destructed just as I was getting used to it. I was horrified at the price of actually buying it, so I downloaded Open Office (free) It is almost the same as Word/Excel/etc and the files are compatable from one to the other.
I absolutely HATE this horrid, ancient version of Word! Things are either in a different place, or not there at all!
I have just spent a happy few minutes with a narrow black felt tip and a ruler, well, if I'm honest not exactly a ruler, rather the cardboard from the back of a paper pad and I can just about see the lines through a plain piece on top.
I have also discovered that we are completely out of "office" type envelopes, so will need to buy a pack tomorrow.
A4 air mail paper comes with a heavy lined insert to put behind the sheet you write on. Also I think Lion brand plain writing paper in the A 4 size do that as well.have you time to go shopping?
As far as I can remember on a Word document you click on 'Insert' then select 'Grid' then number of rows ( however many lines you want) then number of columns and choose 1.Hope this helps. It's a very long time since I did it!
I need to create and then print a sheet of paper with lines that I can put under a sheet of ordinary paper to use as a guide so that the lines I write say on track, instead of going all over the place!
The idiot who "sorted" my pc out managed to load it with an old crappy version of Microsoft Office