Gransnet forums

Technology

Facebook Scrabble

(5 Posts)
Grannyknot Thu 21-Sep-17 11:44:23

Not statistics out in the ether... as you say, why care? It's very liberating not to.

NotTooOld Thu 21-Sep-17 11:31:47

Thanks, GrannyAlli and Grannyknot. GA - Yes, that should work, shouldn't it? If I just click Leave every time she starts a new game. Gk - I could just go through all 47 games and Forfeit each one. I'd rejected that as it affects my statistics but really, who cares? Thanks, both.

Grannyknot Thu 21-Sep-17 11:23:55

NotToo I play Words with Friends on my phone and I often have people pushing me to play lots of games and I "Decline" or I recently had a (male) opponent and I just didn't really like his style, so I "Resigned". This is because I don't care about League Tables or where I am on any competitive scale, I just play for fun. So what if you get penalised, is what I'm asking? smile

GrannyA11i Thu 21-Sep-17 11:10:36

I don't think you can opt out without it counting as a lost. I love playing it but 47 games is too much!!! As they finish don't start or agree to a rematch and eventually you'll have less!!

NotTooOld Thu 21-Sep-17 10:57:10

Can anyone help? I have been playing scrabble on FB for about three years with someone I don't know. We started with one game but over the years she has started new ones so that we are now playing 47 games at the same time. I could cope with 17 but not 47! I have messaged her but she does not appear to read them. Is there any way I can delete games without being penalised? There is a Leave button but that only appears if the game has just started. If you Forfeit a game it counts as one you have lost.