My OH gave me one for my birthday - I hardly ever use it I am ashamed to say! The grand-children love giving 'her' commands when they are here...I must learn to make better use of her. l really didn't need an Alexa I have to admit!! But having read the above posts, I'll try and be braver and get to know her better.
Write a word that begins with the first letter of the user above you
LIMERICKS (April 2025 contd August 2026)


that has had an unnerving effect on some of the households who have given her (hope I'm not misgendering) house space. As I don't have one and I don't seem to know anyone who has. Do any of you? if so can you please explain the benefits, has this gadget improved your life? Is there a downside, being spied on, hence the crazed laughter
yikes qq don't give them ideas!