Gransnet forums

Technology

Do you have any favourite bloggers/vloggers?

(13 Posts)
Teetime Wed 28-Mar-18 09:48:54

No I don't wouldn't know where to start really. I just follow my grandsons music compositions on You Tube

paddyann Wed 28-Mar-18 09:24:29

The Wee Ginger Dug ,a brilliant Independence blog...now travelling the country doing talks in conjunction with The National newspaper .Always a good read,always relevant,witty and wise .

Anniebach Wed 28-Mar-18 09:09:46

No

Auntieflo Wed 28-Mar-18 09:03:41

The Wrong Kind of Snow
but otherwise, no. That said I would follow Phoenix and her cats anyday, and also Jura2 and her bees.

janeainsworth Wed 28-Mar-18 07:53:29

www.timharford.com
www.kenanmalik.wordpress.com

Grannyknot Wed 28-Mar-18 07:49:47

I'm not sure whether this counts, but I follow @NatGeo on Insta and their photographers often post videos as well as photographs. Most are amazing and incredible and take me to places I'll never go. I find it relaxing especially the diving ones - and I'm not very good in water and quite nervous of the ocean. From having followed NatGeo, I now also follow some of the photographers individually.

tassiegran Wed 28-Mar-18 07:42:06

I follow a few blogs, my favourite is Catherine of Atypical60, she is very funny, truthful and tells it like it is. A few others I like are une femme d'un certain age, SusanAfter60, a lovely woman and very helpful to we older ladies, also A Well Styled Life, also a nice and kind woman with good style tips.

BBbevan Wed 28-Mar-18 02:56:00

No,not at all interested.

Moocow Tue 27-Mar-18 23:14:09

Nope. Never seem to tell me anything useful or just go over what i already know so no time for any I've come across so far.

BlueBelle Tue 27-Mar-18 18:48:31

No not interested at all

Yaya123 Tue 27-Mar-18 17:59:08

My husband and I have a YouTube channel and we vlog about our life on a narrowboat and spending time with our 6 grandchildren. The channel is called A Life Full of Meaning youtu.be/iVt_Mlgkx2Y

janeainsworth Thu 15-Mar-18 16:40:09

This is the blog of a young friend of ours who sailed across the Atlantic with her fiancé in her father’s 38’ yacht last summer. She’s also a talented photographer.
katieandjessieonaboat.com

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 15-Mar-18 15:50:22

Afternoon gransnetters. We're hitting the mid-afternoon slump and for once there is not a crumb of cake in the office to get us through. We've been idly talking about bloggers and vloggers and the fact that there are precious few 'grown-ups' in that area. Do you have any favourite bloggers, vloggers that you follow? On YouTube, Instagram or Facebook? What sort of areas interest you? Is it travel? Style? Beauty? Entrepreneurs? Baking?