Gransnet forums

Technology

iPad printing

(4 Posts)
tanith Fri 22-May-20 20:29:48

I’m going to phone them on Monday and ask if that will be acceptable thanks for both suggestions.

Buffybee Fri 22-May-20 20:15:00

Can you not just fill in the printed forms by hand, as you are presumably going to post them to whoever.
Usually forms need to have a signature, so that would have to be filled in by hand anyway.

MissTree Fri 22-May-20 19:46:38

Seems like a common problem.something to do with printing protocols - whatever they are -. You could try taking screenshots of the filled in pages and printing from there . I don’t know if this would be any different but you might like to try a page to see.

tanith Fri 22-May-20 19:04:27

I need to print out some forms that I’ve filled in with personal information online. The document has been sent to me via email and I need to print and sign them. I’ve printed out the 22 pages but none of the personal information has printed although it appears on my iPad filled in.
I can’t ring them till Monday, just wonder if anyone has any ideas, maybe it’s me but I’ve printed loads of documents before without problem. Could it be a problem their end I wonder?