Gransnet forums

Technology

Trouble asking a question about a product on Amazon.

(4 Posts)
Lovetopaint037 Fri 02-Apr-21 09:16:21

I can’t understand it. I used to do it easily as there was an option to ask a question. All I can find are previously asked questions and a search facility. Googled it and still can’t find what is suggested. It must be me but am going mad looking for it. I went into customer service but just lists of problems which don’t include mine. Can anyone help so I can hold my head in my hands and shout “you are going mad”.

Oopsadaisy1 Fri 02-Apr-21 09:40:45

Go to the product details, you will see ‘answered questions’ either scroll down or click on ‘answered questions, it will take you to the questions. At the top of this is a line on which you put your question.

Oopsadaisy1 Fri 02-Apr-21 09:42:02

I just tried another item and just scrolled down the page where it asks you to put your question in.

Lovetopaint037 Sat 03-Apr-21 07:50:24

Thank you. What happened was that I had put my question in the top box but then I couldn’t find how to post it. By going down further to the product details there is a box saying if you don’t see your answer post your question here. I am sure you used to be able to post a question at the top but apparently not now. Thank you for answering. That was really helpful.