Gransnet forums

Technology

Best Big Button Mobile - not a smartphone!

(4 Posts)
StephLP Wed 16-Nov-22 20:28:31

Advice please. My 98 year old Aunt has asked me to buy a new mobile for her. She doesn't have good eyesight and wants an easy to use phone with big buttons - she doesn't want a smartphone, just a mobile she can use to make and receive calls. If you have a similar phone please could you let me know the make and how happy (or otherwise) you are with it?

MiniMoon Wed 16-Nov-22 21:21:55

do big button mobiles.ink{https://www.doro.com/en-gb/products/mobile-phones/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAsdKbBhDHARIsANJ6-je4r1RuS5ZSctOXNDh3lmk46XluC7C3b-kRl8n5vQpZnvapozoZmo8aAosNEALw_wcBwww.doro.com/en-gb/products/mobile-phones/?gclid=Cj0KCQiAsdKbBhDHARIsANJ6-je4r1RuS5ZSctOXNDh3lmk46XluC7C3b-kRl8n5vQpZnvapozoZmo8aAosNEALw_wcB Here's a link}

MiniMoon Wed 16-Nov-22 21:25:16

Don't know what happened to the start of my post and that link doesn't work. But Doro do big button mobile phones for the elderly.
Just Google them.
I had a smaller Doro phone some years ago and only changed to a smartphone when I needed Internet on the go.

StephLP Wed 16-Nov-22 21:37:47

MiniMoon

Don't know what happened to the start of my post and that link doesn't work. But Doro do big button mobile phones for the elderly.
Just Google them.
I had a smaller Doro phone some years ago and only changed to a smartphone when I needed Internet on the go.

Thank you so much. I'll research them now.