Gransnet forums

Technology

Photos

(11 Posts)
Ankitsnt Fri 05-May-23 09:38:33

PCL Connect Tablet allows you to exchange photos with family members and care providers within the care circle.
pcl-connect.com/

ExDancer Tue 07-Mar-23 08:54:27

I have a SamsungGo (not Pro). I'll try those suggestions and let you know later. Got some shopping to do right now, and a card to post.

Pittcity Mon 06-Mar-23 18:41:06

Is there a downward arrow by the email attachment? If yes, press it to download the picture.
You can then open it in your editor.

NotSpaghetti Mon 06-Mar-23 14:46:18

If you hold your finger on the image does it offer "download"?
If so that will then be available for editing.

MiniMoon Mon 06-Mar-23 14:43:50

What make of tablet do you have? I have a Samsung tab A. To take a screenshot, all I do is palm swipe from left to right.

MiniMoon Mon 06-Mar-23 14:39:28

I don't have Windows 10 on my tablet, I use Google photos. All I do is click on the photo in the email and upload it to photos. Once I have the image in my Google photos album it's easy to make changes.

ExDancer Mon 06-Mar-23 14:10:01

Don't think I'll bother, the copy it's taken a very poor photo.

ExDancer Mon 06-Mar-23 13:02:05

Do I take it you mean I use my camera to take a photo of the picture on the email, then put that into my photos album?
Thank you, I'll give it a try.

SueDonim Mon 06-Mar-23 12:48:26

Or take a screen shot and edit it from there.

Elless Mon 06-Mar-23 12:41:46

There should be an option to download the photo ExDancer and then you will be able to edit it.

ExDancer Mon 06-Mar-23 12:15:31

I have Windows 10 on a tablet.
Someone has sent me a lovely photo by email which I would like to crop before forwarding it to someone who cannot stand one person on it.
This person is right on the edge and simple to crop, BUT
How do I take a copy of the photo and put into my windows photos so I can edit it?
(simple non tech terms please that an 80 year old can understand sad we didn't even have a land line telephone in our house till I was w