what a great conversation! I like to wear loose comfy linen trousers with a cotton camisole-vest from M&S (easy to take off if too hot like with the bra on Crocodile Dundee) and a T shirt plus fleece. Most important is my pashmina as it's my security blanket and also helps to keep the air/con off me. I put on my long flight socks (from Boots) as soon as I get out of bed and take them off when through passport control as soon as I can get to sit on a chair or loo as I'm usually arriving in Nice and it's too lovely and warm to continue wearing them. I'm now off to look at Rohan online - thanks to all for the recommendation! Oh and I love ecco sandals which have adjustable velcro fastenings.
Mild Chicken Curry Indian Style
Thousands of prisoners to be released, starting from today.
Hoping for reviews on the lightweight ‘click on’ mops I’ve seen online.




