Lin52
Not sure what France is up to, seeing as in May this year they banned ALL but essential travel from the UK, with 10 days quarantine to boot. Only lifted on July 1st. Macron is such a child.
I don’t understand when Monsieur Macron is trying his best to keep the death rate down, (lower per million than the uk) and kept all schools open since last September, you call him a child. Look what happened in January when he lifted the barrier with the UK, he just doesn’t want a repeat.
What I don’t understand is, UK people want to travel all over the place and won’t have to isolate when arriving home if it is an amber place they visited, whereas UK citizens living in an amber country wanting to visit family, I haven’t visited my NHS daughter since February last year, 18 months, will have to pay for expensive tests and maybe isolate.