I'm only 63, so should be more tech savvy, but I'm afraid I can't cope with it all, and had a horrible experience at Heathrow a couple of years ago, when my partner sailed through check in o.k, but made a mistake inputting information, which meant my boarding pass wouldn't work, and we were separated by barriers...I went into full panic mode, he had been whisked off and I couldn't get through, I was practically in tears because he wasn't allowed to come back through for me, and I literally didn't know what to do-I couldn't make sense of the notices and instructions on posters, there was noone to ask for help-it was really horrible. Put me off flying again, we will have to, I suppose, but it was truly awful, and spoilt the start of our holiday.
Bravery of Israeli passengers on plane
Another reason to not have a death penalty


