Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Justin Bieber

(8 Posts)
j08 Sat 09-Mar-13 10:14:29

What is going on with him? Is he heading for a complete breakdown? Is the 'shortness of breath' psychological?

I don't know whether to feel sorry for him or just regard him as a complete little (foul-mouthed to idiot paparrazi types) prat.

weird

ninathenana Sat 09-Mar-13 10:22:13

OH and I put the shortness of breath down to a publicity stunt.
He's in the press again today for trying to thump a photographer.

Quiet frankly who cares what the silly little boy gets up to.

Barrow Sat 09-Mar-13 10:27:20

Too much too soon with no-one giving him good advice perhaps? Don't know much about this young man - only what I have read in the newspapers this last few days.

whenim64 Sat 09-Mar-13 11:13:04

A really good humorous analysis on The Last Leg yesterday. Adam Hills looked into the camera to address Bieber, along these lines - 'are you ok, dude? Are you being looked after? Do you have people giving you good advice? You're still young and expected to have a lot to learn. Why don't you come round, we'll get a pizza, watch some DVDs and talk. I'm concerned about you. If I've got it wrong and you're getting all the support you need, then stop being a dick!!' grin

Mishap Sat 09-Mar-13 11:18:56

Who's Justin Bieber?

whenim64 Sat 09-Mar-13 11:30:45

Canadian pop singer who has more fans than anyone - they're called 'Beliebers'. He's still a teenager, doing a pop tour here at the moment.

Ella46 Sat 09-Mar-13 21:38:53

Seems to me to be another Macauley Culkin (sp) in the making hmm

BonicaCook Sat 13-Apr-13 09:24:27

Just a teenager and have much to learn