Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Follow The Money (BBC4, Saturday, 9 pm)

(5 Posts)
Witzend Sun 07-Apr-19 22:34:13

Anyone else watching?
Watched first 2 episodes tonight on catch-up, very good. Danish, subtitles. I never mind subtitles - it's easier than trying to hear the mumbled dialogue in so many dramas!

maryeliza54 Mon 08-Apr-19 07:43:22

I’m catching up with it today - did you watch the previous series? I have subtitles on all the time now on drama series anyway so often sort of forget what language is being spoken ?

Grannyknot Mon 08-Apr-19 08:35:52

Follow the Money is brilliant. I'm still sad about Bimpse from the previous series, I hope that Nicky gets his come uppance.

Does anyone know/remember what happened to Mads? He was Alf's police partner.

Auntieflo Mon 08-Apr-19 09:15:05

Yes, we watched, and it took a while to catch up, as it were, with who was who. Then all of a sudden you’re there and in it all again.

TerriBull Mon 08-Apr-19 11:03:12

Yes watched it Saturday having watched the first two series. As you say Grannyknot, Nicky really turned, when he killed his best friend Bimpse. Also wondering where Mads and his wife and fairly new baby are and the very attractive Spanish looking woman who was a major player in the first 2 series, or am I getting her mixed up with some other Scandi programme confused Anyway can't really remember what happened to her.