Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Holby City

(13 Posts)
Avor2 Thu 05-Sep-19 19:00:59

Saw it this week, loved seeing Joseph back, I always liked him, Was hoping that he would get back together with Jac, her little face sad her one and only love sad still I suppose she isn't supposed to be all loved up and nice, which is a shame - still apparently it is only acting !?!? who knew ?????

Jane10 Thu 05-Sep-19 19:09:14

I enjoyed that episode too. Wonder if Joseph will stick around?

NotAGran55 Thu 05-Sep-19 19:26:32

Jac is such a great actress and by far my favourite character .
With the exception of Ric fore very different reasons smile

paddyann Thu 05-Sep-19 20:28:28

This was the best episode for a while .Loved Joseph and his awful dad and snooty mother .Was Linden Cullen around at the same time or was he later .Its good to see the old characters coming back ,Elliot Hope later in the series I hear ,he was fab.The episodes with his wife and the Dignitas clinic were brilliant

callgirl1 Thu 05-Sep-19 21:11:48

Bring back the only really attractive man to have been in Holby City, Anton Meyer. "Walk with me."

Jane10 Thu 05-Sep-19 21:50:26

Oh is Elliot coming back? Great news. I got awfully sick of the Dom/Ang etc situation. Also find Essie and Sacha very wet. Always liked Donna though. She's really grown up compared to her old partying days.
What am I saying?! It's not real blush

Avor2 Fri 06-Sep-19 19:20:26

Hope Elliot comes back, he was so lovely, all cuddly and stuff. Sacha is another cuddly one, when will he ever fall in love again, Don't like Essie. Jac is my favourite as well Notagran55 and lets hope Freida comes back again. oh well what will be will be xx

callgirl1 Mon 09-Sep-19 00:20:32

No takers for Anton Meyer then? Good, he`s all mine, lol!

Avor2 Mon 09-Sep-19 21:41:48

callgirl1 He is nice as well, but you can have him, I am saving myself (what for I don't know smile )

sodapop Mon 09-Sep-19 21:53:35

Now I'm upset Jane10 I thought it was all really happening.smile

I think Sacha is a drip as well albeit a very kind one. My favourite is Hansen, hope he is coming back, my husband likes Frieda as well.

BlueBelle Mon 09-Sep-19 22:35:29

I think Sachs is a drip too sodapop I want to smack him
I loved Frieda, loved her look too, and Hansen

BlueBelle Mon 09-Sep-19 22:37:58

Oh yes I ve got rather a soft spot for Dylan

Cabbie21 Mon 09-Sep-19 22:51:49

We are watching Holby again from the beginning, Anton Mayer has already been and gone. Ric Griffin is in it from the start.
I too was sorry that Jac and Joseph did not get together again this week. Bring back Frieda, she is great. And Hanson.
Can’t stand Ange and co. Hate Isaac.