Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

This is Us,Series 5 - Amazon Prime

(9 Posts)
Jane43 Sat 30-Jan-21 12:22:18

Bathsheba. I believe jt was first shown on Channel 4 a while ago but I only found it during the first lock down. I watched a lot of it when I was at my son and DIL’s house looking after their dog when they were on holiday last August. It’s a different experience with Series 5 having to wait a week for a new episode. DH has left the episodes and will watch them all together but I’m too impatient. Series 6 will be the last, presumably the end of the story and all the loose ends tied up. Son and DIL are doing the same as DH so I can’t discuss Series 5 with anybody yet, like you they watched one episode a night. I believe the latest episode will appear next Wednesday, February 3rd.

Bathsheba Sat 30-Jan-21 11:38:46

I only discovered This is Us about 4 months ago, and very quickly became addicted, watching one episode nightly (I promised myself I wouldn't binge watch, so it would last longer!!).

I hated when I came to the end, somewhere around mid November, and then had to wait! I keep checking to see if a new episode has appeared, as I hadn't heard any updates about this - thanks Jane43 for the heads up!

Redhead56 Sat 30-Jan-21 10:03:19

Jane43 thanks looking forward to seeing the next episode.

Lovetopaint037 Sat 30-Jan-21 08:58:41

We became addicted to this series. Looking forward to the continuation.

Marilla Sat 30-Jan-21 08:18:01

I have just discovered This is Us and thoroughly enjoying it.
No spoilers please!

Jane43 Sat 30-Jan-21 02:52:13

There are more episodes of Series 5 starting next week Redhead56. There have been breaks due to difficulties in filming because of Covid.

Redhead56 Wed 27-Jan-21 10:34:50

This series has had me laughing and crying at the same time. I binge watched last night until last last episode I think.

Lovetopaint037 Wed 27-Jan-21 10:31:03

Have watched the 6 episodes available and read somewhere the next are starting in February.

Jane43 Wed 06-Jan-21 20:00:36

This has just resumed after a break of a few weeks. I just watched the latest episode and it was worth the wait. Hopefully there won’t be any mote breaks and it will run until the end of the series.