Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Ludwig

(32 Posts)
NotSpaghetti Tue 25-Aug-26 08:43:01

Why is she wearing such short skirts?
Have I missed something?

Greyduster Tue 25-Aug-26 07:58:21

I have just come back to this, having given up early in episode one! I’m now rather enjoying it, although it does stretch credibility with culprits suddenly caving in and saying “I done it, Guv - it’s a fair cop!” The clean up rate is amazing!!

Usedtobeblonde Tue 25-Aug-26 07:58:16

I do agree about Anna Maxwell Martin.
She is becoming annoying and is spoiling the series.
Otherwise I am enjoying.

Magenta8 Tue 25-Aug-26 07:35:49

I have watched three episodes of series two on BBC iplayer (all episodes are now on there). I shall be careful not to throw up any spoilers.

I was a bit disappointed with episode one which to my mind was rather silly and I nearly didn't bother to watch any more but in episode two it seemed to get back into its stride.

Anna Maxwell Martin is starting to irritate me as her twitchy facial contortions seem to be increasing. David Mitchell and Dipo Ola both continue to give steady nuanced performances as the ongoing sub plot becomes more and more tangled.

ixion Sun 09-Aug-26 20:34:24

We have watched series one again too.

Excellent.

Ilovecheese Sat 08-Aug-26 17:04:28

We enjoyed it too. Looking forward to series 2

Franbern Sat 08-Aug-26 16:57:46

Delighted that series 2 will be starting on 20th August. Thought that I would prepare by watching again the first series.
Am do doing on iplayer - and can now realise how really excellent this series was.
Thought I would just watch one episode each day, but having seen the first one, could not wait to onto the the second.