Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

22 kids Noel Radford’s mother’s 2nd husband leaves everything to cleaner!

(5 Posts)
Primrose53 Mon 14-Sept-26 21:11:45

His mother died a few years ago but her 2nd husband left everything to his cleaner. They had mirror Wills so after she died he changed his Will.

I read that the estate was worth about £600,000. He and his brother got nothing. Although at the end his Mother’s ashes came back to them as did her accordion.

www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/news/tv/22-kids-countings-noel-radford-34606267.amp

Cossy Mon 14-Sept-26 21:16:32

Oh wicked woman!

Sarnia Tue 15-Sept-26 17:27:20

Cossy

Oh wicked woman!

Am I missing something? Who is the wicked woman?
I read the article that their adoptive Mum had left her estate to her husband whereupon he changed his will to exclude Neil and his brother.
It's Clive who is the wicked person, surely.

Flippinheck Wed 16-Sept-26 08:14:08

Not our business.

MarieElla Wed 16-Sept-26 08:19:55

It's likely they were in a relationship.