Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Eastenders

(5 Posts)
EllieAnne Thu 08-Oct-26 06:55:29

I’ve more or less watched this from the start but think now it’s the worst it’s ever been. The new family are awful.I record it and skip over their appearances.Zoe’s death seems to have been forgotten . Think I will be switching it off for good.

kittylester Thu 08-Oct-26 07:07:10

We have also watched it since the beginning and think it comes and goes. It is brilliant sometimes and dire at others.

MartavTaurus Thu 08-Oct-26 07:08:45

The surrogate story is strange too. Why is nearly everyone having a baby, must be something in the Walford water?

Cumbrianmale56 Thu 08-Oct-26 09:31:30

It was best in the eighties and nineties. You had people like Nick Cotton, who must be one of the greatest villains ever, and fast moving and gritty plots. Always preferred Eastenders to Coronation St, which I always found boring and old fashioned.

tanith Thu 08-Oct-26 09:44:29

Don’t like any of Nicola’s long lost family they are all awful everyone of them hope they are gone sooner rather than later. I wish Nancy would stay always liked her.