Gransnet forums

Webchats

John Torode webchat Thurs 10th Sept 3pm

(86 Posts)
nursey71 Sun 30-Aug-15 08:32:51

Australians are famous for creating great fusion food. What is your favourite fusion recipe?

peanutmum Sat 29-Aug-15 23:47:34

What 5 food items would you always have in your fridge ?????

I think your fridge tells a lot about you

lornajk Sat 29-Aug-15 21:33:03

Will we get to see you in the upcoming new series of Masterchef Australia? :-)

ruthie1thom Sat 29-Aug-15 18:26:12

Hi John
How was your weekend at Bolton Food & Drinks festival? Did you try any of the food that was for sale? If so what was your favourite?
Ruth

sophie56 Sat 29-Aug-15 15:18:38

What is your favourite childhood food memory - mine is my Grandma's shepherd's pie with home gown runner beans followed by apple crumble and custard.

whenim64 Fri 28-Aug-15 11:50:24

John, I was fascinated by your trip to South America and the BBQ demonstrations of those big pieces of beef. Have you changed the way you cook any other kinds of meat since that trip?

PS do us all a favour and elbow Gregg! He's way past his use by date grin

Spidergran5 Fri 28-Aug-15 11:14:32

Oh and MacDonalds or Burger King? grin

Spidergran5 Fri 28-Aug-15 11:14:05

What cheese is best for a sandwich? Tell me how I can make two slices of bread more interesting. Lunches are very dull these days.

Teetime Fri 28-Aug-15 09:15:48

I would really like to see you with your own show (without Greg) any chance of that happening?

grannyhubbard Thu 27-Aug-15 14:48:25

Hello John! Big fan of the show.

One food related query:
What's your go-to comfort food dish?

One other question:
Your hair is now grey. But I'm sure it was dark when the series began, yes? What made you decide to embrace the grey? Does being on TV make you more image conscious?

LaraGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 27-Aug-15 11:14:31

John Torode is well known to us as the Masterchef. We’ve seen him taste, comment, correct and encourage as contestants hang on his every word.

But what does he actually like to cook himself? This is your chance to ask him. The man himself will be coming in to GNHQ on Thurs 10th Sept at 3pm for a webchat to answer your questions and talk about his new book My Kind of Food.

Do post a question in the meantime.

We have signed copies to give away to three lucky posters.