Gransnet forums


safe gaurding

(2 Posts)
traceyleatherland Tue 05-Feb-19 21:40:30

do any nans on here know who i can speak too about safegaurding my 2 year old grandson?ive trued social services no joy,

fourormore Wed 06-Feb-19 10:13:57

Ring your local council and ask for the safeguarding team specifically. I tried once re an 'elderly' safeguarding issue and they put me through to adult services who didn't want to know, so don't be fobbed off!
Specify that you want to speak to safeguarding!
Obviously I don't know the problem but I wish you the very best of luck flowers