Let her down - friend
I feel worse now - depression
7pm and the bra is off - comfort
Mediterranean chicken recipe from teaboy
Ingredients4 chicken breasts
2 tbsp sunblush tomatoes
2 tbsp olive oil
Handful of fresh basil leaves
150g goats cheese
Tomatoes on the vine
Dash of balsamic
Squeeze of lemon.
Handy HintServe with roasted veg eg butternut squash, carrots, and sweet potato. Delicious!
Method1. Make a cut in each chicken breasts lengthways (about half the depth). Then across the centre make a cut across so you have a pocket on the top of the breast.
2. In a bowl mix the goats cheese with chopped basil and chopped sunblush tomatoes.
3. Stuff the mixture into each chicken breast so that it also sits on the top of the breast.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and a squeeze of lemon.
5. Pop into a hot oven at 180C for 30 minutes.
6. After 20 mins pour some olive oil and balsamic over the vine on tomatoes and place these in the oven too.