She's manipulative - 5-year-old GD
Is it discrimination? - obesity
She invited herself - daughter
Cumin chicken in tomato gravy recipe from kittylester
Ingredients4 tsp cumin seeds
3 tbs vegtable oil
2 medium onions, diced
700g skinned chicken thighs
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2.5 cm piece of ginger, cut into thin sticks
400g tin chopped tomatoes
1/4 tsp turmeric
1/2 tsp chili powder
1 tsp salt
2 tsp garam masala
3 tbs fresh coriander leaves, chopped
Method1. Dry fry 2 tsp cumin seeds until they turn dark brown. Watch carefully!
2. Heat the oil in a separate wide pan with a lid.
3. Add remaining cumin seeds and fry until they start to pop.
4. Add the onions and fry until softened and browning at the edges.
5. Add the chicken and fry to seal - about 5 minutes.
6. Add the garlic and ginger and fry for 5 more minutes.
7. Add remaining ingredients except the fried cumin seeds and half the coriander leaves.
8. Cook until the chicken is cooked through. Adding more water part way through if the gravy looks too thick.
9. Pound the fried cumin seeds and sprinkle over the top with the remaining coriander leaves.
10. Remove from the heat and leave to stand, covered, for 5 minutes.