Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Monday

(13 Posts)
12Michael Mon 22-Sep-14 07:09:56

Good Morning Everyone,
Its clear blue sky's over Brackley, but feels cooler , 12 months ago today I moved to my present location.
Mick

kittylester Mon 22-Sep-14 07:25:45

Good morning all!

Happy anniversary Mick - Blimey, time flies! I hope you are happy there!

I have no idea what the weather is like as I'm still in bed but it feels quite cold!

Out for lunch with three friends who all used to volunteer with me at the local court! Lots of gossip!! grin

I really, really must curb my use of exclamation marks!!!! grin

Enjoy your days everyone sunshine

Brendawymms Mon 22-Sep-14 07:47:28

Much cooler today in East Sussex and the air is less humid. Sky is blue and birds singing.
Got to spend day trying to find out why cruise company have tried to add £800+ to cost of holiday. Won't pay it and will, hopefully, insist on original contract price.

Lona Mon 22-Sep-14 08:38:49

Good morning all. Gosh Mick it doesn't seem five minutes since you were moving!

Wonderful music last night, slightly marred by ds phoning to say he'd stormed out after yet another huge row about his stepson. sad

Just when things settle a bit for dd, off they go for ds!
What next?

Anyway,on a lighter note, I'm meeting a friend for coffee, so we'll have a good natter smile

suebailey1 Mon 22-Sep-14 08:48:29

Good morning all. Bit cooler here in MM today and I am taking my own advice as I have been a bit peaky lately. Having a day off golf to potter abut the house and drink lots of cups of coffee but I shall be putting the winter duvet on and making a big pan of soup.
have a good Monday all.smile

PRINTMISS Mon 22-Sep-14 08:50:41

Good morning all (that's my third try at typing that correctly - not sure what's happening!) We have a chilly bright morning here, and not a lot planned after a lovely afternoon playing bowls -men -v- ladies - men won by a long margin (boooooooo). The washing calls, Enjoy your days.

Gagagran Mon 22-Sep-14 09:01:46

Morning everyone from a bright and sunny but much fresher SE Hampshire coast. My washing is on the line (well load one is) and load two is in the machine. Got a busy week ahead so intend to enjoy a quiet day today.

Happy days all! sunshine

nannotgran Mon 22-Sep-14 09:08:26

Morning all from a lovely sunny morning in north essex Hair and feet today TOP AND TAILEDsmile

ninathenana Mon 22-Sep-14 09:10:36

Morning all.

A bright cool morning here. Nothing planned today, I like days like this smile I might just..... but then again I may....

NfkDumpling Mon 22-Sep-14 10:24:42

Chilly autumnal overcast day here. Just got back from the dentist (check up - all clear - much relief). After a wonderful, exhausting family weekend we're going to spend today doing absolutely nothing. Just sitting watching the house painters. I may exert myself later and pull up the lettuce plants the pigeons have destroyed.

Have a lovely day All.

hildajenniJ Mon 22-Sep-14 10:34:51

Good morning all. High cloud, overcast but bright in Northumberland this morning. Washing and housework to do. This is me putting off the evil hour. Have a good day everyone. sunshine

Katek Mon 22-Sep-14 10:37:25

Lovely bright morning here in Aberdeenshire....hair later and coffee with friend. Have stinking cold however, or as we say up here 'I'm smorin''!

Atqui Mon 22-Sep-14 11:26:20

Sunny but cooler in Devon. The distant view of Plymouth Sound looks hazy.
Are you anywhere near Hayling Island gagagran. I used to live there.