Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(11 Posts)
12Michael Thu 02-Oct-14 07:04:21

Good Morning Everyone,
Its another clear blue sky start here in Brackley this morning.
Mick

NfkDumpling Thu 02-Oct-14 07:14:21

Morning Mick, morning All. Very grey and still here in North Norfolk. Weather forecast last night was for a breezy sunny day I thought. Perhaps later.

Happy Thursday Everyone.

PRINTMISS Thu 02-Oct-14 07:48:28

Good morning all, very still here too, a little bit of blue sky here and there, so perhaps the high cloud will lift and we shall have a fine day. I think there are more pots in the garden which need to be filled - I am still trying to dispose of all the bulbs we dug from the garden last year, had not idea they had multiplied so much. On the other hand I haven't played bowls for a couple of weeks so ...... Enjoy your days.

Gagagran Thu 02-Oct-14 08:37:13

Morning all! Still feeling very warm with not many signs of autumn here on the SE Hampshire coast. Looks set fair for another lovely day too. We are so lucky to have had such a beautiful few months. It does set you up for winter!

Happy days everyone. sunshine

harrigran Thu 02-Oct-14 08:51:40

Good morning from a sunny north east. It is beautiful and calm and I am going to make the most of it because it promises to be over tomorrow.

Teetime Thu 02-Oct-14 08:59:04

Morning! Still warm here but greyer lovely day on the golf course yesterday - today is for jobs and my second session at the Fairtrade Post. Hope your day is a good one.

hildajenniJ Thu 02-Oct-14 09:11:22

Good morning all. Lovely bright sunny morning after overnight frost in Northumberland. Going to our local Dobbies Garden Centre this morning, and then out to lunch. DH has some shoes to collect which he ordered some time ago. I'm just going form a good look around, and to see if they have their Christmas shop open yet.

kittylester Thu 02-Oct-14 09:27:01

Good morning!

It's quite dull here in North Leicestershire - I think autumn is on its way.

As DD is busy icing and decorating cake dummies for a Wedding Fair on Sunday, I'm taking Bertie with me to Sainsbury's - might buy some more leggings!! grin And, I still haven't done the ironing sad

Enjoy your days everyone.

jamsidedown Thu 02-Oct-14 09:44:06

Good morning everyone from a grey and still Petersfield. There is some brightness in the sky so maybe improving later. The allotment beckons and then the big shop this afternoon- followed possibly by more painting - will it ever end? Have a good day everyone whatever the weather sunshine

sparkygran Thu 02-Oct-14 10:34:29

A bright and sunny good morning all from N Ireland. A really gorgeous autumnal day today so will enjoy sunshine as its all going to end in rain tomorrowsad

annodomini Thu 02-Oct-14 12:15:28

Beautiful, bright autumn morning with the temp hovering in the upper teens. The lovely big spider's web in the (outside) corner of my window is iridescent in the sunlight and there's a multitude of little gnats, flitting around the garden.