Chat

Good Morning Monday

(19 Posts)
12Michael Mon 02-May-16 06:31:51

Good Morning Everyone,
Its dry but its grey here in Brackley this morning,
Mick

Antjexix Mon 02-May-16 06:47:56

Good Morning Mick,same in Scarborough. Off to work soon. Have a lovely day everyone.smile

Gagagran Mon 02-May-16 07:29:58

Morning all!

Damp and drizzly with heavy low cloud layer here in SE Hampshire but definitely milder.

Enjoy your days everyone! sunshine

Nana3 Mon 02-May-16 07:39:06

Good morning.
We returned home late last night after a week away. The washing machine is on and today I'm off to see Mum in her care home. She's been on my mind all week.
Enjoy your day everyone.

PRINTMISS Mon 02-May-16 07:46:32

Good morning to you all, dull and damp here, but we do need the rain. Our garden is so dry, I think it is the wind rather than the sun which has caused that. Did battle with the new hose-reel and power washer yesterday. Won on both counts! Not a lot doing today, though. Enjoy your days.

kittylester Mon 02-May-16 07:48:50

Good morning all!

Bright but a touch cloudy in North Leicestershire. I have a couple of climbers to put in this morning and then I, too, have a trip to see mum this afternoon. I hope you find your mum well nana3.

Enjoy your Mondays everyone! sunshine

Pittcity Mon 02-May-16 08:12:17

Good morning. It wouldn't be a Bank Holiday without rain and the grey sky here in Colchester means it's on it's way.

ninathenana Mon 02-May-16 08:47:32

Morning all
The rain has just started in the last 5mins in N Kent after yesterdays lovely day. It wasn't forecast until late afternoon so H's plans are scuppered.

NanaandGrampy Mon 02-May-16 08:50:04

Morning !

Its a bit dull and grey here in our part of Essex but I don't care !!! I'm going on my holidays !!!

As I shall be in a different time zone and hopefully vastly different weather I shan't post here but hope you all manage some lovely sunshine !!

See you in 6 weeks !!

Alea Mon 02-May-16 08:56:06

Maypole dancing on the village green this morning at 11. I can count on the thumbs fingers of one hand when it has NOT either blown a gale, chucked it down with rain or frozen the birdies from the trees.
Overcast at present ........we shall see?

mollie Mon 02-May-16 09:00:54

Morning... No maypole dancing on our village green but it is overcast and blowy so maybe that's just as well! No rest for the wicked today, more cupboard clearing and packing but this will be the last which is great!

Have a good holiday NanaandGrampy, and a good day everyone else...

NanaandGrampy Mon 02-May-16 09:08:43

Alea I'd love to see that ! I hope there will be pictures ( IF its not blown down, rained on etc) smile

hildajenniJ Mon 02-May-16 09:48:35

Good morning everyone.
It's grey, overcast and raining! Usual Bank Holiday weather in Tynedale. The mother of a friend of mine used to have a theory about where we live. She said that once it was a lake, and is trying to fill itself up again! Usual Monday housework today. DH doesn't have holiday, he has to go to work this afternoon.
Have a good day everyone, regardless of the weather.

Juggernaut Mon 02-May-16 10:06:02

Morning all!
Low dark grey cloud here in Cheshire, it looks as though we're going to get a lot of rain very soon!
It may be an afternoon DVD watching!

cornergran Mon 02-May-16 10:08:13

Morning All. Woke late, bad night, to a grey, overcast morning. Rain forecast later. Hope Monday is kind to you.

Elizabeth1 Mon 02-May-16 10:10:27

Good morning everyone - It was wet and miserable in Fife this morning when my DH set off to play golf in Musselburgh swearing the weather it's going to dry up. Now the sun is coming and going. When will he come home? It's anyone's business but it won't rain on the golf course or will it! Hope he has a good day while I attempt the ironing wink

Stansgran Mon 02-May-16 10:14:27

White stuff coming past. When will summer get here? It's either global warming, El Niño ,La Niña or we're just doomed.

NotTooOld Mon 02-May-16 11:44:36

We're doomed in the West Midlands, too, Stansgran. It is overcast and windy here. DH is outside doing jobs on the camper van as we are going away in it the week after next. I just hope the weather improves by then. Nothing much on today except an exciting trip to Lidl later after which I may watch The Durrells from last night.

tiredoldwoman Mon 02-May-16 12:27:16

It's wild and sunny after a horrendous rainy start to the day here in St.Andrews . I'm off today as it's a May Day holiday but have turned into a lazy pudding ! I had written a long list of things to do today but have only done half of them !! I'll have lunch first then get going again !
Hope you have a lovely holiday , NanandGrampy .