Gransnet forums

News & politics

What did they think they were doing?

(6 Posts)
glammanana Mon 12-Jan-15 13:17:39

A law unto themselves disgraceful.

Katek Mon 12-Jan-15 12:40:55

If you'd been driving the wrong way on a dual carriageway you would have been charged....why not the rider? I appreciate dogs were possibly on the road but you still can't ride around willy nilly rounding them up! Silly me, of course you can if you're a member of the hunt!

whitewave Mon 12-Jan-15 12:01:51

I lived in Devon when my children were babies, and I used to take them out in the pram every afternoon for their constitutional - all around the Devon lanes. One day I met some hunt members on their horses and they completely ignored the fact that I was there and pushed me and the pram sideways into the hedge. What delightful specimens of sub- human beings they were.

tanith Mon 12-Jan-15 12:00:39

I assume from the text that hounds got onto the road and they were trying to round them up.. wouldn't happen if they didn't hunt of course... wonder why they weren't arrested for causing an obstruction and for dangerous 'riding' if there is such a thing...

Mishap Mon 12-Jan-15 11:56:54

I have had problems with the hunt before now - boy are they arrogant b******s!! They think they own the countryside, which on one particular day included my garden!

Katek Mon 12-Jan-15 11:32:28

www.shropshirestar.com/news/2015/01/09/hunt-takes-a-bizarre-turn-onto-busy-shropshire-road/