Donald Trump

(8 Posts)
soontobe Fri 18-Sep-15 00:13:33

I'd say he is a genuine threat.
Long way to go though.

Anya Thu 17-Sep-15 22:49:23

He's a total #@^|>???

feetlebaum Thu 17-Sep-15 22:26:53

Surely the other Rethuglians must notice what a prat he is making of himself and their wretched party?

Deedaa Thu 17-Sep-15 21:39:42

Over here we'd probably treat him as a joke but there are a lot of Americans taking him very seriously. If you read the poisonous bile that is directed at Obama on line the rise of Trump looks a lot less funny.

Iam64 Thu 17-Sep-15 19:51:26

I've just seen him on Channel 4 news where he wasn't doing very well amongst the other candidates.

I certainly see him as a worry Alea, playing into people's worst fears and lacking empathy, sense or emotional intelligence. Who knows, it's America, anything could happen.

Katek Wed 16-Sep-15 22:35:36

We've had experience of the Donald up here with his multi million pound golf course development. He wants what he wants and will stop at nothing to get it - he doesn't take anyone/thing else into account. He does tend to promise the sun, moon and stars but doesn't necessarily deliver. We're still waiting for the luxury housing development with thousands of jobs to materialise - not that it was wanted anyway.

Alea Wed 16-Sep-15 22:28:46

"along the border"
(Every time I type the letters g or n, my iPad assumes I mean GN!)

Alea Wed 16-Sep-15 22:27:34

Is it safe to dismiss him as a nutcase? To consign him to the Monster Raving Republican Party or is he a genuine threat?
He promises to build a great wall of the USA all GN the border with Mexico to stop illegal immigrants.
The rednecks were loving it, but it made my blood run cold.