Gransnet forums

Pictures

Note: This topic allows you to post a picture with your message using the Browse button under the Add Message box. You can only post one pic per message - and it will always appear above the text of your message, whichever order you browse/type in. If your pic doesn't appear to have loaded, refresh the page (they can be slow to appear). If it doesn't load at all, try making it smaller (50KB max).

Christmas trees

(32 Posts)
Galen Mon 22-Dec-14 13:58:53

Let's all put pictures of our Christmas trees up!
Here's mine decorated by the great Gary (as I can't stand to do it)

janerowena Tue 23-Dec-14 23:16:33

What a beautiful thread!

grannyactivist Wed 24-Dec-14 00:07:21

This is my Christmas tree: cheap gold and red baubles plus an assortment of tin, glass and wooden decorations from Norway and Italy, some straw ones from Germany and a wooden one from a slum village in Africa. Each of the wood, glass and tin ones holds a memory of where and when they were bought/received. The African one was a gift from a close friend just today and I bought the Italian glass one a few years ago from a little village called Bellagio on Lake Como.

shysal Wed 24-Dec-14 06:39:55

I love the glass ornament, GA. It would have been broken in my house! When DDs were small all our decorations had special memories. I can't have a full-sized tree these days because my Bengal cat would be up it in a shot!

kittylester Wed 24-Dec-14 09:36:07

I had lots of glass icicles ........until DGD came to stay. I have two fewer and also one fewer glass bell! tchsad

kittylester Wed 24-Dec-14 09:56:44

Ours!!

Grannybug Wed 24-Dec-14 10:09:08

Our tree