Gransnet forums

TV, radio, film, Arts

Interior Design

(132 Posts)
merlotgran Mon 20-Jan-14 20:33:21

I enjoyed The Great Interior Design Challenge even if was just a more upmarket version of Changing Rooms. DH groaned and picked up his fishing magazine muttering something about hiding the paintbrushes.

Maybe it's a good thing that I've just finished our bedroom.

suzied Thu 20-Nov-14 18:32:53

Last night I hated the one with the zebra rug and painted armchair this was the worst she spent so much time on that chair, I like the man who did the insect printed sofa at least the clients liked that one.

Tegan Thu 20-Nov-14 18:58:46

I loved that sofa; I'm wondering about getting mine reupholstered like that. At this moment in time I'm having fantasies about going away for a couple of days and coming home to a new, fresh decor [without me having to move all the bloomin' furniture etc]. But not in a 60 minute makeover way shock. In my dreams....

ninathenana Tue 02-Dec-14 21:09:26

Don't want to create a spoiler, so will just say I was surprised by the result.

Though I liked several elements of both designs. Funny they both chose a blue scheme in one room.

maryapple Thu 11-Jun-15 08:57:29

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

redwest Wed 16-Dec-15 07:12:50

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

tiggypiro Wed 16-Dec-15 08:38:58

reported