The perfect gift for grandchildren who love to bake, make memories that last a lifetime with a Little Cooks Co Christmas Baking hamper. We've got a fantastic hamper, including an annual subscription to Little Cooks Co, to give away to one lucky gransnetter.
Grandparents play a vital role in their grandchildren’s lives by imparting traditional life skills that are too often lost in this fast-paced, technologically advanced world. Cooking is one of those life skills and Little Cooks Co is on a mission to help put cooking back at the heart of the family home.
They are the UK’s first healthy baking subscription for children. Each month they send happy little boxes directly to children with all the dry organic ingredients to make nutritious and delicious recipes. The kits are designed to help families have fun and make memories together in the kitchen, away from screens and distractions, and to teach children about the power of eating nutritious food and how to cook with healthy ingredients.
The hamper is worth £120 and contains:
The first kit, a delicious chocolate truffle making kit, will be included in the hamper and then boxes will be shipped around the same time each month until November 2020 when the gift plan ends.
Each Little Cooks Co kit contains:
The first kit will also contain an Annual Record Book. This is for little cooks to record their learnings and experience each month and to collect their monthly stickers.
Other things that are useful to know about Little Cooks Co:
1. There are no refined sugars, wheat or dairy in the kits – if the recipes suggest adding dairy they always suggest a dairy-free alternative that can be used.
2. All recipes are designed or approved by a qualified nutritionist and tested by a wonderful team of little testers.
3. They are plastic free - all food packaging is compostable and the boxes recyclable.
4. The boxes have a shelf life of 3 months so you can pop them in the cupboard and save them for a rainy day.
5. For each box purchased, Little Cooks Co donate the cost of a healthy breakfast to Magic Breakfast – a charity that work hard to ensure no school child in the UK is too hungry to learn.
6. Little Cooks Co were award winners for Children’s Gift of the Year 2019.
For more information about Little Cooks Co please visit their website here.
Get the latest competitions delivered straight to your inbox...
Simply fill in the form and answer the question below by 11am 19 December for the chance to win a Little Cooks Co Christmas baking hamper worth £120.
Would you like access to the latest competitions and more? Sign up to our newsletter