Gransnet forums

AIBU

Where were you all!!! i thought it was quiet!!!!! I waited for hours??

(29 Posts)
Hattie64 Thu 28-Jul-11 20:32:56

I'm sorry, I must have heard wrongly, I made my way to Whitby, I knew it was by the sea the meet up. Anyway this chap approached me, and it turned out to be Dracula, so being daft, I let him suck my neck and now I am a damn vampire, and can only go out after dark, I have had to change all my routines now and my diet. I can't suck my husbands neck and it is all wrinkly and shrivelled, hoping to find a nubile toy boy.

Baggy Thu 28-Jul-11 18:22:13

grin

greenmossgiel Thu 28-Jul-11 17:43:59

Crikey - what an adventure bikergran! Anything could've happened - sounds like it did! Hope you didn't miss anything while you were kipping! wink

bikergran Thu 28-Jul-11 17:37:18

I waited n waited for hours n hours..under Blackpool Tower on Monday!!I thought "where are they all" hmm I have bbq ribbs, big fat yummy chocolate cake!! ice cream... and lots n lots of bottles of wine wine wine wine
even bought plastic glasses!! sooooo I thought hmm must not have got my message..soooooooooo I set off to the beach..where I shared my booty with a male metal detector! I asked him to join me in a wine he couldnt get over quick enough!! grin his metal detector went straight for my undergarments!!shock but I put him straight that it ws just the safety pin holding my knickers up shock...I could see he was just after my wine wine so I gave him short thrift!! ..........after a while I thought hmmm im bit lonley here so I nipped across the road to this borded up shop with an arrow that pointed round the corner (you had to use the back entrance)!! hmm..hanging up in a packet were 2 infaltable dolls..! one male one female..so I bought both...but myyyyyyyyy by the time I had blown them up I was cream crackerad!! we shared a few more glasses of wine then thought hmm why not light the BBQ...Which I did,,as i turned back round ,, I could see only One of my new friends!! OHHHHH dear! I thought...and it was then I looked to see a pile of melted plastic in a little pile shock I was deveasted,,,,so i snugggled down in my sleeping bag on the beach and after serveral glasses of wine I drifted off....I awoke slowly and a bit puzzled...as my feet felt a little chilly...and damp..!! I raised my head (ouch)....and saw the tide lapping at my feet!!!!!!!! I looked up towards the horizon...and there he was !! my other friend, bobbing up and down drifting towards the Big Tanker! I was motified!! shock I packed up my things tidied round and walked to Mcdonalds..had lots of black coffeee and a bagel...a brisk walk round..and back into the camper van..where it is now back up for sale on Ebay!! Im sorry you all missed it and didnt get to meet my new friends!! but maybe next time...we coild go !!CAMPING!!!!!!! wink