Gransnet forums

AIBU

Anyone fancy a flight over "PENDLE HILL" tonight? Broomsticks at the ready!

(144 Posts)
bikergran Mon 31-Oct-11 16:07:25

I have a spare Black cat (Oh heck that sounds terrible) lol but I have asked both my cats if they would like to go for a little ride ! and they both said Mieow which is "yes" in cat language........I have promised them a treat later grin ...........sooooooo..... dust off your brooms, get your cauldron bubbling and let's go cast some witchy spells hee hee hee hee..... grin

bikergran Tue 01-Nov-11 16:20:55

bagitha havn't we all LOL lol ........rofl lol lol.......but what fun grinI still on high.smile

Annobel Tue 01-Nov-11 16:23:42

Was there a plot? confused

bikergran Tue 01-Nov-11 16:56:04

well yes to begin with! but then after a few glasses of wine wine I was anybody's ............grin ahaaaaaa Iv'e found my hat [hgrin] that nice
policeman brought it back to me...blush

bikergran Tue 01-Nov-11 16:56:55

lol lol LOL ohh I hadnt notice the witchy icons gone LOL....DOHHHHH

nanny1 Tue 01-Nov-11 17:55:24

Blow up witches, lost pussy cats, wayward policemen, hip flasks, missing teeth, toffee apples & broomsticks?? Husbands being fed through the letterbox??

Jail breakout? Pumpkins up exhausts - whoever was it that said something about boxes of mad frogs?

GoldenGran Tue 01-Nov-11 18:50:35

I'm very sorry to miss the fun, I hope you did cast some good witchy spells. My computer keeps playing up so I couldn't log on yesterday. Had some witches on the doorstep, were any of them you in disguise? If they were hope you enjoyed th tiny twix bars.smile

bikergran Tue 01-Nov-11 19:14:29

oh yes!!! GoldenGran it was us!!! allright!!! and thankyou for the twixes they went down a treat..yummy...smile

Carol Tue 01-Nov-11 19:38:40

Last night's fun would make a great story - it reminded me of Andy Stanton's 'Mr Gum' books - completely barmy and so funny for 8 to 12 year olds, but I love 'em! Thanks for the entertainment, ladies! thanks

elderflower1 Wed 02-Nov-11 13:51:16

Really enjoyed this thread so much so that I burned the muesli bars and have to make some more. Can I come next year? I will polish my flying skills in the meantime.

bikergran Wed 02-Nov-11 14:02:39

elderflower1 of course...everyone is welcome..it was a last minute rush! so wasn't much time to send out invitations..! but wath out next year! grin

Nanban Tue 08-Nov-11 16:21:37

Forward planning: did you know that if, at 5am on 1 May, you dance with the Morris Men on the Cerne Abbas Giant your list of wishes will be granted. I meant to turf out this year, but found it just a tad too early, but have every intention of getting up earlier next year .....

Jacey Tue 08-Nov-11 18:13:14

OK Nanban ...but give me a reminder a bit closer to the day please! grin

bikergran Tue 08-Nov-11 21:19:32

yes me too Nanban send the invites out nearer the time..lol my mind isnt what it used to be..lol.

glassortwo Tue 08-Nov-11 22:56:24

phewwwww Im back, where is everyone!!! Awwwww have I missed it again confused

Sorry I met a verrrrrrrry niceeeeee goblin, blush

glammanana Wed 09-Nov-11 08:43:20

Whoooo glass you naughty but very lucky girl grin

GoldenGran Wed 09-Nov-11 09:05:45

Put me on the list for dancing with Morris Men and next year's Halloween extravaganza, have my own broomstick, but am a bit short of bells.

glammanana Wed 09-Nov-11 09:47:50

Will two left feet be ok nanban as you see I have a cordination problem.sad

glassortwo Wed 09-Nov-11 10:05:09

Nanban I have put it in my diary grin