Gransnet forums

AIBU

... to be annoyed I ruined the day by falling down the stairs :(

(33 Posts)
sodapop Mon 09-Sep-19 10:04:54

I know how you feel jura2 so annoyed with yourself, I'm another one who doesn't listen to advice
Hope it's not too serious and you can enjoy the rest of your holiday.

jura2 Mon 09-Sep-19 09:53:17

ah grazie mille a tutte. It does not feel too bad and has not swollen. Leg up on stool with cushion and little Emma keeping me company. Everything crossed, well not the knee, of course. What an eeejit sad

GrannyGravy13 Mon 09-Sep-19 09:49:52

jura2 wishing you a speedy recovery ?

Nonnie Mon 09-Sep-19 09:39:29

Hope you are OK. could have been worse, perhaps your pride is the most hurt grin, hope so

dragonfly46 Mon 09-Sep-19 09:37:38

Jura2 I hope it is not as bad as you fear and mends quickly.

Luckygirl Mon 09-Sep-19 09:35:58

Oh dear - ouch! Hope it settles by itself and you can continue with your holiday.

Urmstongran Mon 09-Sep-19 09:33:06

Oh jura2 what a thing to happen, after you’d just mentioned the slippery steps too! I hope you’re okay as the day goes on. Probably shaken up but hopefully not badly injured.

jura2 Mon 09-Sep-19 09:25:55

Still in Tuscany- a mixed weather day yesterday- but lovely and sunny this morn. Just had breakfast on patio then went upstairs to wash a couple of bits. Brought them down and told OH 'be careful washing is dripping and stairs slippery' and off I went '*rse of t*ts' good leg forwards and bad one staying up and twisted - the one with the previous injuries and very difficult knee replacement. So todays discovery trip is off - grrrr. Let's hope I have not done real damage sad