Gransnet forums

AIBU

AIBU to think Katie Price should be banned from keeping animals?

(134 Posts)
Bluebellwould Wed 22-Jul-20 22:14:23

Today she ‘sadly’ announced her daughter’s young puppy had died through a tragic accident. She then publicises the fact, I suppose, in order to gain column inches and sympathy. As far as I can tell that is 3 dogs and 3 horses that have died under her ‘care’. She also sold off her pets that she previously had when she needed the money. Does she have no shame? Surely this is the sort of case the RSPCA should be investigating. IMHO she is absolutely disgusting and should be prosecuted forthwith. I am so cross.

wetflannel Fri 14-Aug-20 23:54:41

Personally I cannot stand Katie Price,she is cheap and desperate for publicity now her high flying modelling days are over. Best thing Peter Andre ever did was walk away.

blondenana Tue 28-Jul-20 16:33:28

Photo in todays paper of KP posing in a vulgar way with 13 year old daughter with makeup on,
Why she does this i don't know,she causes her own problems
It would have been much better to be seen relaxing,
Also now apparently the puppy wasn't left alone.there were 5 other people in the room with it and Princess says Bunny was playing with it,[this on video]
Neither seemed very upset about it angry poor little thing

Oopsminty Mon 27-Jul-20 22:34:05

You just made me laugh out loud, Callistemon!

Callistemon Mon 27-Jul-20 22:33:19

Sorry, sad

Callistemon Mon 27-Jul-20 22:33:00

grin

Oopsminty Mon 27-Jul-20 22:21:31

Our goldfish committed harikiri.
I have banned myself from keeping goldfish ever again.
They're very boring anyway.

Ha, Callistemon!

We had one that hurled himself out of his tank as well. Must have been bored to death

However my youngest daughter managed to keep a goldfish alive for 11 years .

I actually shed a tear when he decided he'd had enough!

Furret Mon 27-Jul-20 21:44:21

tickingbird

Furret

You should accept that everyone else is entitled to make their own comments too and stop being so sanctimonious about other GN’s posts and opinions.

If I am ‘morally superior’ it is because I do not spread nasty untrue statements across social media and I am not afraid to call out those who do.

Deliberate, nasty and false rumours.

So back off and look at what you are supporting,

Lucca Mon 27-Jul-20 18:55:24

Did you even bother to check back on YOUR posts ?I’m actually very upset at being unjustifiably called nasty.

Lucca Mon 27-Jul-20 18:51:36

EllanVannin

No-one is safe leaving the country right now let alone sending on a young man who's just been ill. I'd be more scared for his health, but it has nothing to do with us, has it ?

I know I called you nasty but I didn't say so for no reason.

Ok so could you explain why ?? It was you who said “sounds like you would “.

EllanVannin Mon 27-Jul-20 16:33:59

Callistemon that reminds me of the time my old mum looked after nephews goldfish years ago when the family went on holiday.
The 4 goldfish died and my poor mum nearly died too, with fright and worry.
Her neighbour was attending a summer fete with the grandson so mum told her to look out for some goldfish, which the neighbour did and they were there on a stall, so the 4 were replaced without a word said and nobody was any the wiser.

Following year it was a big rabbit to look after and poor mum nearly had 10 fits at the thought, but all was well.

Callistemon Mon 27-Jul-20 16:08:54

Oopsminty

She has flown to Turkey with a boyfriend and two of her children.

metro.co.uk/2020/07/27/katie-price-jets-off-turkey-boyfriend-carl-woods-declaring-shes-love-13041814/

It is all over the press and on her own instagram

Going back to the OP and pets , I think that maybe she'd be best sticking to goldfish for a while.

Our goldfish committed harikiri.
I have banned myself from keeping goldfish ever again.
They're very boring anyway.

Galaxy Mon 27-Jul-20 16:08:29

And no condemnation of Harvey's dad who has had bugger all to do with him all his life. But heaven forbid his mother spends a week away from him.

trisher Mon 27-Jul-20 16:03:50

There seems to be on GN real antagonism towards successful, attractive young working women. Now I may dislike all KP stands for, but it's her life and she is entitled to live it as she wishes to, providing she doesn't damage others. As far as the animals go some seem to have been the victims of road accidents when they escaped, which is I would imagine one of the consequences of living close to busy roads.

Oopsminty Mon 27-Jul-20 15:55:28

She has flown to Turkey with a boyfriend and two of her children.

metro.co.uk/2020/07/27/katie-price-jets-off-turkey-boyfriend-carl-woods-declaring-shes-love-13041814/

It is all over the press and on her own instagram

Going back to the OP and pets , I think that maybe she'd be best sticking to goldfish for a while.

Orangerose Mon 27-Jul-20 15:50:38

Yes, EV I think she is. I agree with tickingbird’s post.

EllanVannin Mon 27-Jul-20 15:42:43

Are you for real Furret ?

EllanVannin Mon 27-Jul-20 15:39:42

What was it the S*N said ?

EllanVannin Mon 27-Jul-20 15:39:02

The Evening Standard says she left Harvey at home. K and Carl flew out together with just the oldest children.

tickingbird Mon 27-Jul-20 15:24:57

Furret

You should accept that everyone else is entitled to make their own comments too and stop being so sanctimonious about other GN’s posts and opinions.

EllanVannin Mon 27-Jul-20 15:13:57

No-one is safe leaving the country right now let alone sending on a young man who's just been ill. I'd be more scared for his health, but it has nothing to do with us, has it ?

I know I called you nasty but I didn't say so for no reason.

Lucca Mon 27-Jul-20 15:09:40

EV. Not correct. No one is waiting to pounce. I am simply saying that you called me nasty which you did.

EllanVannin Mon 27-Jul-20 15:05:04

I can't see where I've posted anything libellous only my own personal thoughts on the subject. Is that not allowed ?

There are those who agree with me ,but I can't blame them for staying in the background when there are two people who are lying in wait ready to pounce on what they disagree with.

Furret Mon 27-Jul-20 14:51:08

I’m saying no more but will leave others to ponder your replies and motives. I have no stomach for this kind of libel.

Furret Mon 27-Jul-20 14:49:29

EllanVannin

It's not an accusation, as she did just that not long after Harvey had been discharged.

You are beyond words. Rather than holding your hands up and say ‘I got that wrong’ you are leaving people on here gasping in disbelief at your obtuseness.

Bah humbug!

EllanVannin Mon 27-Jul-20 14:32:06

It's not an accusation, as she did just that not long after Harvey had been discharged.