Hi do you think I'm being unreasonable. My daughter says it's up to me to go visit her and the granchildren who are teenagers. They never visit me I work 3 jobs and live roughly an hour away. I buy expensive b.presents and never get a thankyou from children and she moans about her sibling getting more attention than she does which isn't true they came at Christmas for a few hrs but not for lunch. And when she does phone she never asks how I am just whats wrong with her.i lover and children but when I was growing up and them I visited my grandparents and didn't expect them to visit me sorry for the rant but am I in the wrong I was the last person to visit them but she hasn't been to visit since 2019 it is only this year I haven't been to hers with presents as wasn't well
Gransnet forums
AIBU
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »
