Here s/he is, just need to sew up and add eyes, mouth and stethoscope. For the benefit of any children suffering āgingeristā taunts, I always give one of my profs. red/ginger hair.
What are you making this time Witzend a knitted doctor? It sounds intriguing. Who will be the lucky recipient?
Itās part of a set of āprofessionalsā hand puppets for Knit for Nowt - they go to childrenās therapists. A prof. in a suit, doctor, nurse, teacher, social worker, police officer, judge. They are a bit of a fiddle, but very much needed. And in any case, infinitely preferable to doing housework!! Thatās my excuse, anywayā¦.
Thatās so funny Witzend. We were coming home yesterday and watching the fuel gauge. There was enough electric charge for 6 miles and we had 6.5 to go. So heating was turned off, OH drove sensibly for a change and we got home just before it flipped over to petrol.
I was reminded last night of once feeling I had to drive a bit faster to get there before the petrol ran outā¦.
Was knitting the last bit of my hand puppet ādoctorā - front of the āscrubsā tunic - would have been a complete PITA if I had to order more, and then found it was from a slightly different dye lot.