Whitewavemark2
MayBee70
I used to buy beads from The Brighton Bead shop but I’ve just googled it and it’s closed down
. I wonder if there are other specialist bead shops in other parts of the country?
I used to often potter into that shop and make earrings - still got some of them.
We took the kids to Brighton one year instead of having our usual holiday in Cornwall. I thought that, getting older, they might want to do something a bit different. Our favourite band, The Levellers came from Brighton and we were into all things crusty, including beads. Give me beads any day over diamonds and stuff.Unfortunately they hated it. They went to he Pavilion one afternoon and I was so upset that I just wandered round The Lanes crying, only to meet up with them afterwards to cry’s of ‘ mum, it was great, you should have come with us’. We went to Bognor the following day which was the day before a bomb went off.