Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Oriflame

(28 Posts)
Acciaccatura Sat 09-Jun-18 14:44:35

This is my first 'ask a gran'. Does anyone out there use Oriflame cosmetics? My Kleeneze (gone into administration) lady is now with Oriflame. I have been using Liz Earle products for some years and would never change from her skin care. However, I don't find all her cosmetics quite so good, especially the mascara, so I was wondering about giving the Oriflame mascara a go. Maybe the lipsticks too.

Helencatherinebrown Sun 23-Feb-20 11:45:40

Hey! Wonder if anyone here still uses this forum ❤️ I'm an Oriflame consultant, with a clinically proven skincare line that uses plant stem cells and science to handbags and fashion to make-up and perfume made by French fragrance house master perfumers the makeup has been feature in magazine articles, Glossybox etc. Get in touch of you would like more info ? uk.oriflame.com/products/digital-catalogue-current?store=helenbrown&pageNumber=1&catalogue=2020004

JuliaM Thu 27-Feb-20 17:13:57

Oriflamme used to be the ultimate party plan Make up and cosmetics company, high pressure sales with a gift for the 'Hostess' and the workers having to earn their sample kit by a pecentage deducted from any commission made on sales, which was around 25%. by the time the Rep had factored in their travel costs, postage, and stationary deductions, it was difficult to make a living out of it, and most people gave up and found a better income elsewhere. Its a Swedish based company, no testing on Animals, but one Blusher they produced contained copper, which could give a nasty allergic reaction in some people. I worked for them for a short time in the early 1980s, but gave up due to the poor pay rewards achieved each month.