Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Pension again

(1 Post)
Nana56 Tue 14-Dec-21 13:51:51

So I finally got a form to apply for my state pension. The application form I should have had went missing and the system would not verify me.
Anyway gave sent of form together with my marriage certificate ( an authorised copy). Now its not been received. ??
I did think about sending it recorded but thought if might go to different dept and get lost.
DWP are looking into it!!
Help !!!