Gransnet forums

Ask a gran

Bread machine for GF bread mixes

(3 Posts)
kittylester Sat 03-Oct-26 15:15:53

I do make gf bread in the oven but the mixes make really nice bread so I am gappy to use those for ease and a machine for more ease. Anything is better than shop bought gf bread.

JamesandJon33 Sat 03-Oct-26 15:08:25

I have a Kenwood bread machine that I use constantly. Makes marvellous bread. I have no cause to make GF bread , but the recipe book, which came with the bread maker does have GF recipes. I do not know the price of GF flour but a bag of strong white costs £2,30 in Marks. This , with the addition of yeast, sugar,butter and water makes 3 loaves.

kittylester Sat 03-Oct-26 15:00:46

Can anyone recommend one please.

Someone recommended the Freee GF Bread mixes but they are fairly time consuming. A friend uses a bread machine which has a gf programme but I thought I would ask here cos gn is brill.