Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Last night I became a widow

(112 Posts)
M0nica Thu 01-Oct-26 08:44:24

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

MT62 Thu 01-Oct-26 10:45:30

Oh Monica, so sorry to hear that 😞

henetha Thu 01-Oct-26 10:46:48

Truly sorry for your loss. flowers

Beechnut Thu 01-Oct-26 10:48:31

M0nica my sincere condolences to you and your family 💐

Positivegran Thu 01-Oct-26 10:48:41

So sorry to hear this Monica. My thoughts are with and your family.

Cossy Thu 01-Oct-26 10:49:50

I’m a terribly sorry. Sending condolences and empathy thanks

Sillymoo Thu 01-Oct-26 10:50:29

So sorry to hear this M0nica hope you have plenty of support x

ViceVersa Thu 01-Oct-26 10:58:11

I'm so sorry for your loss, M0nica. Condolences to you and your family.

Kizzy1972 Thu 01-Oct-26 10:59:45

Sending my condolences to you and your family M0nica flowers

Ziplok Thu 01-Oct-26 11:00:35

I’m so sorry to hear this M0nica and send you my condolences 💐.

Mollygo Thu 01-Oct-26 11:06:55

Sorry to hear that M0nica.
Sincere condolences to you and your family. I hope you have support.❤️

LindaPat Thu 01-Oct-26 11:08:50

Oh Monica, I am so sorry at this sad news. Please accept my sympathy for your loss. Sending you a heartfelt hug and the strength that will be needed in the weeks ahead. Take care of yourself. xxx

Oreo Thu 01-Oct-26 11:12:34

What a shock, so sorry to hear 💐

Elusivebutterfly Thu 01-Oct-26 11:13:44

Sorry for your loss.

Nannee49 Thu 01-Oct-26 11:16:10

So sorry for your loss MOnica sincerest condolences flowers

mrsfeather Thu 01-Oct-26 11:16:33

I am so sorry to read this sad news MOnica. Please accept my heartfelt condolences.

karmalady Thu 01-Oct-26 11:16:53

I am so very sorry for your loss Monica

BridgetPark Thu 01-Oct-26 11:22:14

Deepest sympathy, Monica, you are in my prayers, stay strong, bless you

eazybee Thu 01-Oct-26 11:24:15

Sympathy to you and your family, Monica.

Redcar Thu 01-Oct-26 11:37:46

So sorry to hear of your loss MOnica, sending sincere condolences to you and your family.

pably15 Thu 01-Oct-26 11:39:40

so very sorry to hear your sad news Monica..

butterandjam Thu 01-Oct-26 11:41:12

I'm very sorry to hear that.

Hithere Thu 01-Oct-26 11:50:25

We are here for you

Ladyleftfieldlover Thu 01-Oct-26 11:53:05

I’m so sorry to hear this Monica. My condolences.💐

Magenta8 Thu 01-Oct-26 11:55:32

So sorry M0nica my condolencies. RIP Mr Mthanks

nadateturbe Thu 01-Oct-26 11:55:52

Sorry to hear this very sad news Monica.
Deepest sympathy.