Gransnet forums

Bereavement

Last night I became a widow

(123 Posts)
M0nica Thu 01-Oct-26 08:44:24

Normal service will be resumed as soon as possible

Grannmarie Thu 01-Oct-26 11:57:08

So very sorry, Monica, thinking of you and your family. Sending my condolences.
Rest in peace, MrMonica. 🙏🕯️

Doodledog Thu 01-Oct-26 12:01:05

Oh, I'm so sorry to hear this, M0nica. We lost my MIL last night, too, and that is difficult enough - losing your husnband has to be so much worse.

I am thinking of you, and sending love and support at this difficult time.

Jaxjacky Thu 01-Oct-26 12:03:54

Oh MOnica I am so sorry, thoughts with you and your wider family xx

Calendargirl Thu 01-Oct-26 12:05:43

Saddened to read this MOnica.

I realise your husband has not been in good health for a while, but it must still be devastating.

Thinking of you.

flowers

Reubenblue Thu 01-Oct-26 12:11:35

So sorry for your loss. Although I don’t know you, I feel I do MOnica through reading your posts. Be kind to yourself.

Nandalot Thu 01-Oct-26 12:18:39

So sorry. Thinking of you.

JoyBloggs Thu 01-Oct-26 12:20:40

So very sorry to read this sad news, MOnica. You and your family are all in my thoughts. flowers

StTrinians Thu 01-Oct-26 12:20:56

So sorry for your loss MOnica. I will be thinking of you, and sending you positive vibes and virtual hugs. Lots of them.

Ilovecheese Thu 01-Oct-26 12:26:07

So sorry MOnica

keepcalmandcavachon Thu 01-Oct-26 12:31:18

So sorry to hear this Monica, thinking of you and your family x

Parsley3 Thu 01-Oct-26 12:41:10

So sorry to hear this MOnica. 💐

JamesandJon33 Thu 01-Oct-26 13:01:02

Oh! Bless you. So sorry MOnica

Grammaretto Thu 01-Oct-26 13:03:14

I am so sorry to read this sad news M0nica.
You were such a close team.
Thinking of you flowers

AskAlice Thu 01-Oct-26 13:09:16

Thinking of you Monica and sending my condolences.

dollydaydream68 Thu 01-Oct-26 13:10:19

So sorry . Sending condolences to you and your family

Feelingmyage55 Thu 01-Oct-26 13:16:01

So very sad for you Monica.

sukie Thu 01-Oct-26 13:18:47

I'm so very sorry Monica, I will be thinking of you. flowers

Lixy2 Thu 01-Oct-26 13:19:06

So sorry to hear this. Will be thinking of you M0nica.

Delila Thu 01-Oct-26 13:22:49

Sending my condolences to you Monica, and to you, Doodledog, too. Best wishes to you both.

crazyH Thu 01-Oct-26 13:23:19

So sorry to hear this flowers

luluaugust Thu 01-Oct-26 13:24:04

Monica sending you sincere condolences

Marg75 Thu 01-Oct-26 13:28:04

Thinking of you and your family Monica. 💐