Gransnet forums

Books/book club

Book club webchat with Victoria Hislop Wednesday 4 July 1-2pm

(106 Posts)
annemac101 Sun 10-Jun-12 10:10:28

A big thanks from me too. Just started it and I'm hooked, I loved her first too books which are among my favourite books ever. They have educated me as well as gave me a cracking good story, can't wait to ask Victoria some questions on gransnet.

numberplease Sat 09-Jun-12 23:27:28

Thank you for my copy of The Thread, it arrived yesterday morning, will start it when I`ve finished The Silent Miaow.

Grannybug Sat 09-Jun-12 21:24:23

Oops think I've posted on the wrong thread so will try again! Really pleased to receive a copy of 'The Thread' by Victoria Hislop . Given that the weather hasn't been great I intend to enjoy reading it over this weekend.

Maniac Sat 09-Jun-12 15:38:23

What a lovely surprise!Thank you Gransnet for my copy of 'The Thread'.Busy day but look forward to starting it tonight

nanaej Sat 09-Jun-12 15:05:52

Yes thanks from me too..what a great and unexpected surprise! I too read the first chapter on the train en route to visit my aunt..I am hooked too!

Greendorrie Sat 09-Jun-12 14:37:21

I would like to thank you for my copy of The Thread, which arrived Friday morning. The timing was perfect as 'The Football' started Friday afternoon!
I have only managed to read the first chapter but I am hooked. I can see that a combination of my book and my knitting are going to get me through a very trying time this month.
Love to you all at Gransnet.