Gransnet forums

Books/book club

Cookbook reviews

(28 Posts)
CariGransnet (GNHQ) Mon 08-Jun-15 15:22:16

As part of our preparations to get the mobile site up and running we are changing the way we do reviews to make sure they work just as well on a phone or tablet as they do on the desktop site.

This means discontinuing the old-style review pages and moving them onto the forums instead. We will also be losing the product reviews topic on the forums as we reckon it's far easier to find reviews for beauty products, say, under 'Style and beauty' or great hotels under 'Travel' than it is to trawl through reams of things that are not relevant to your search.

That bit coming soon - but for now we will be reposting all your reviews for cookbooks on this thread so that the info is still available to anyone who'd like to use it. Of course if you have others that you would like to rave/moan about do feel free to add here too.

kittylester Wed 10-Jun-15 07:46:12

I've bought it Jane - we can compare notes!! cupcake

janerowena Wed 10-Jun-15 11:23:05

cupcake indeed!

Most of my trials have been with ground almonds so far. I didn't like some flour muffins I made, but scones were lovely. It's really hard to trial cakes when you are meant to be on a low carb diet!

I want to make a really good rich moist chocolate cake.