Gransnet forums

Books/book club

June Book Meet me at the Museum

(63 Posts)
Elrel Mon 04-Jun-18 19:04:04

Last night I finished Whistle in the Dark by Emma Healey who wrote Elizabeth is Missing. It is an intriguing story of motherhood which really keeps you guessing.

How lovely to receive Meet Me at the Museum this morning. I'm looking forward to starting it tonight!

Alygran Mon 04-Jun-18 18:49:39

Mine too. Thank you.

toscalily Mon 04-Jun-18 18:33:42

I was pleasantly surprised to get my book this morning thank you.

annep Mon 04-Jun-18 18:13:37

Maggiemaybe Sorry I didn't respond. I was indeed asking what it was. I also got an email from GN telling me what it was. Its easy to forget to answer on GN. If we had a way to reply to individual comments it would be easier and quicker. Anyway, thank you very much for taking time to reply.

Maggiemaybe Mon 04-Jun-18 16:56:45

Oh right. I thought you were asking what the book club was, annep. confused No matter, perhaps someone else found my post helpful!

matson Mon 04-Jun-18 12:57:57

Thank you for my copy.

MawBroon Mon 04-Jun-18 11:42:27

My book has just arrived - thank you!

annep Mon 04-Jun-18 11:41:35

What a lovely surprise this morning! Thank you. Can't wait to start reading. ?

Maggiemaybe Sat 02-Jun-18 20:01:27

Here you are, annep.

www.gransnet.com/life-and-style/books/

GN gives away 50 copies of the Book Club choice each month - you can enter the draw for one as soon as the new book is announced. If you sign up for the GN newsletter email it'll tell you when the draw's open and that'll remind you to enter before all copies disappear. If you're lucky enough to get a book, you need to post a review of it before the end of the relevant month.

annep Sat 02-Jun-18 06:18:34

book club??

Pittcity Thu 31-May-18 11:07:50

Mine has arrived too!

cornergran Wed 30-May-18 22:05:06

My copy also arrived today, thank you, I will begin it when the weather next lets me sit in the garden, as long as that happens within the next month hmm.

Greenfinch Wed 30-May-18 20:04:47

Thanks very much for my copy which arrived this morning.
They are quick off the mark this month. It looks like an interesting read and not too lengthy.I am looking forward to starting it this evening.