Gransnet forums

Chat

Is your glass half full?

(84 Posts)
kittylester Thu 23-Aug-12 10:03:11

Yesterday I went to visit my Mum who (this time!!!!) accused me of being too damned cheerful and said 'I can't stand people whose glass is half full' confused Is your glass half full or half empty?

I've told this thread to try to behave if I let it go out on it's own grin

anneandgraham Sat 01-Sep-12 15:36:03

still trying get the hang of postingon here!! can never seem to find the latest comments o dear must try harder!

I am probably a glass half empty type, but do try hard to be positive!!

like today OH at work and I really was going get lot done, well changed bed and must get move on and hoover dust and do bathroom, will get off here now!! lol wink

Ella46 Sat 01-Sep-12 15:42:12

Nonu I thought you knew all the acronyms! Lol, CSL for eg. ? grin

Nonu Sat 01-Sep-12 15:48:03

No , Ella , I"M just a simple little woman , although I concede I know a few "text" phrases {sunshine 2 hours or so wine]

Nonu Sat 01-Sep-12 15:50:12

ANNE just go to top of page , put cursor on last hour and Bobs your uncle , u"re there

Ariadne Sat 01-Sep-12 17:14:40

Enjoy your lovely weekend, Alison! sunshine

bikergran Sun 02-Sep-12 08:35:20

I try to get and up and start the day with glass half full...but! normaly by the end of the day someone! has changed it to half empty! confused but hey ho! smile (usualy DH) smile

annodomini Sun 02-Sep-12 09:20:48

Aw, biker, here's a ((((hug)))) to keep you going.

bikergran Sun 02-Sep-12 09:30:24

oh annodomini thankyou smile ...it's not too bad lol... I escape on my bike...smile the smell of leather clad bikers.......yuk!!!! lol bfn have a good day smile