Gransnet forums

Chat

I'm back

(39 Posts)
Smoluski Wed 26-Dec-12 21:23:58

A huge big thank you to all of my lovely friends and all the lovely messages you gave before Christmas,your support helped immensely,am feeling heeps better now the pressure has eased and the cloud has lifted....lots of love to you all and hope that Christmas has been peaceful for you.....nelliexxxxxxxx

whenim64 Sat 29-Dec-12 09:48:23

Happy Birthday Smollie. I hope this next year is going to be happy for you flowers

glassortwo Sat 29-Dec-12 10:02:46

Happy 60th Birthday nellie wine flowers sunshine sunshine sunshine

annodomini Sat 29-Dec-12 10:06:13

Have a lovely day, Smollie. And a whole year of good things to come, I hope. x x x x wine wine flowers cupcake smile

Ana Sat 29-Dec-12 10:54:39

Happy Birthday nellie - have a wonderful day! smile sunshine

jeni Sat 29-Dec-12 11:22:47

Happy birthday, all the way from Civitavecchia!flowerswinegrin

harrigran Sat 29-Dec-12 11:42:23

Happy Birthday nellie have a great day flowers wine cupcake

soop Sat 29-Dec-12 11:53:19

Sixty enormous cheers for our special birthday girl. Wish that I could ask a piper [wearing his best kilt] to call by and play a merry tune on the bagpipes. grin There again...perhaps not! wink flowers

Nelliemoser Sat 29-Dec-12 12:32:22

Smollie Happy Birthday! Again! (where did my previous post go to?)
Keep bouncing back! wine

Smoluski Sat 29-Dec-12 15:46:26

Thank you all for my lovely messages you have made an old lady very happy..grin
Yesterday was the day chosen by OH and neighbour for she and I to have a spa day with some treatments...picture the scene complimentary towelling dressing gown,and slippers undress and slip them on (felt reminiscent of arriving in hospital especially with all inmates in gowns) ..lunch time posh restaurant and diners...nellie being shown to her seat does not see the step up to our table,trips and face plants the floor,dressing gown gaping least not one doing up at the back like hospital gowns and my backside up in the air for all to see,full marks to my friend who kept her composure and didn't laugh,embarrassed diners looking other way,and nellie giggling fit too bust,and I hadn't even had a whiff of alcohol,so it was a birthday trip in more ways than onexxxxxxxx
Today am being lazy and doing nowt,tomorrow Norwich to spend some birthday moneyxxxxxxxlove nellie

soop Sat 29-Dec-12 15:48:37

grin I'm waiting for you in Lil's bar. Better hurry. Bubbly in ice bucket.

Ariadne Sat 29-Dec-12 16:20:53

Happy birthday, nellie! Good to have you back. x

Nanado Sat 29-Dec-12 16:24:58

Have a lovely birthday and just chill xx smile

Smoluski Sat 29-Dec-12 16:30:15

Thank you it is good to be backxxxxx