Gransnet forums

Chat

PJ day today

(34 Posts)
glassortwo Sun 30-Dec-12 20:04:00

I have had a PJ day today, first time I have managed some time to just do nothing, I was feeling a little down, but feel as though I have unwound a bit. Glad its all nearly over and can get back to normal.

crimson Sun 30-Dec-12 20:25:46

I did a brown rice diet once for a week. I cheated by having worcester sauce on it to make it more tasty. I'm going to stay with the friend whose idea it was at the time. Perhaps we'll celebrate by doing another one for a few days [I'm a cheap guest, me].

Maniac Sun 30-Dec-12 20:30:45

PJ ?? for me this only means one thing 'Pharmaceutical Journal'..my professional magazine for over 50 yrs.All pharmacists refer to it as 'the PJ'.
Any other initials that have a specific meaning for you?

Riverwalk Sun 30-Dec-12 20:34:33

As nurse maniac to me PR means only one thing ..... I chuckle to myself when I hear people described as a PR man! grin

cheelu Sun 30-Dec-12 21:02:31

glassortwo so so with you on that one, I think we just need our peace sometimes don't we.. glad your feeling better x

tanglerose Sun 30-Dec-12 21:13:34

Hi Riverwalk oh dear hadn't thought of that, it will be ok if I can stay awake for long enough!

tanglerose Sun 30-Dec-12 21:15:31

Sorry Riverwalk meant to say go on then what is a PR am I the only ignornant one?

crimson Sun 30-Dec-12 21:23:56

No I'm trying to work it out as well confused. Methinks it'll be to do with the nether regions wink....

Nelliemoser Sun 30-Dec-12 21:28:51

I think its "per rectum" or stick it up your grin