Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Wednesday

(34 Posts)
12Michael Wed 15-May-13 07:34:31

Good Morning Everyone,
Wet and windy here in Brackley,managed to get some Jersey Royals yesterday whilst in Bicester at M & S .
Mick

Nelliemoser Wed 15-May-13 18:21:10

Raw mince with a bit of grass. A few raw fish with nice boney bits. Very good. Mice, baby bunnies, a few worms, but tell him to lay off the birds.

nightowl Wed 15-May-13 18:41:05

Nelliemoser grin

Be careful what you suggest. You know how devoted soop and mrsoop are to Rory, you'll have them both out there catching his dinner shock

Nelliemoser Wed 15-May-13 19:00:14

I hadn't thought of that! You might be right! I can see Mr Soop out there first thing in the morning digging worms. wink

soop Thu 16-May-13 10:43:51

grin You lot are soooooooooooo funny. We've reduced the portions of fodder. Rory is miffed. He knows that there is chicken in the fridge. He sits staring at the door. Once he gets into whinging mode, there is little we can do to quieten him. The back and front doors are ajar. From time to time he leaves by one door and returns through the other. He then picks up where he left off...back to the fridge and all that nonsense. Mr soop keeps telling him that he's such "a fine pussy cat" and that we're having to be tough for the sake of his health. Rory stares back, winds anti-clockwise around Mr soop's legs, purrs like he's pleased with the arrangement...discovers that his pleasantries are falling on deaf ears and decides to take yet another short stroll before getting down to another session of being bothersome. wink

numberplease Thu 16-May-13 15:40:29

Soop, Rory`s a carbon copy of Mia since we`ve been feeding her Sheba! She stands at her bowl, looks at us, whinges a bit, then keeps walking about, sits on top of the pet carrier, next to the box of food, looking pointedly at the box, then at us!!

soop Thu 16-May-13 16:38:18

Oh number, aren't cats the most peculiar/loveable creatures. Mr soop has been doing his utmost to persuade Rory that his next meal is a two hour wait away. No matter, Rory has other ideas. He's quiet...he's eating...he has triumphed [for the moment] wink

soop Thu 16-May-13 16:41:15

number Have only just realised that I've posted on yesterday's thread. Ho hum confused

numberplease Thu 16-May-13 16:55:27

Just shows what a good day yesterday must have been!smile